I have nearly finished this challenging painting. It has been challenging because it is a composite scene from a number of photos and with a number of different elements which I have tried to place into a workable composition.
For that reason, it has been a work in progress for awhile as I have added, deleted, amended and moved elements around the painting to make the composition “work better” in my humble opinion.
Anyway, just some highlights to touch up and some refining in a couple of areas and then final varnishing before framing.
It has been an interesting challenge and something that I think has grown me in my endeavours but I am looking forward to seeing it finished, framed and listed for sale! Watch this space.